The New Nordic 2020 briefing on March 24th will be held ONLINE.
● Is shared parenting in the best interest of the child?
● What is the new 50/50 legislation like in the US?
● What is the latest children research on shared parenting?
14.45 Nordic Country Reports 2020
Sweden, Matts Hertsberg, VBU
Norway, Guttorm Grundt, Mannsforum
Finland, Petri Kolmonen, LO
Denmark, Carsten Løffmann, Foreningen Far
● What is the status on children and fathers?
● Is paternity leave working and enough?
● What is the challenges for shared parenting in 2020?
15.30 Question & Answers
16.00 Thank you!
For Nordic participants that would like to participate all day in the Nordig languages please see the full program and register all day here. The briefing will be in English from 13.30 to 16.00.
The briefing is arranged by the World Parents Organization as a tribute to shared parenting and gender equality for everyone in life. The briefing was arranged in the Danish Parliament, but is now ONLINE. Stay at home.