The World's First Gender Equality Catalog for Children and Fathers
Introduction to the World's first gender equality catalog for children and fathers and shared parenting with 348 items in 12 themes in the first edition.
1. Biological Parents (items 1-25)
2. Public Information (items 26-45)
3. Paternity Leave (items 46-66)
4. Living Residence for Children (items 67-96)
5. Children Finance (items 98-119)
6. International Parents (items 120-140)
7. Public Children Cases (items 141-235)
8. Family violence against Children and Fathers (items 236-287)
9. Fathers’ Responsibility (items 288-299)
10. Lawyers’ Ethics and Methods (items 300-316)
11. Financing, Statistics and Research (item 317-333)
12. How can it happen in our society? (item 334-348)
Basic principles for a Shared Parenting family law.
The 10 rules for a New International Family Law
Presentation of 3 principles and 10 basic rules for a new International Family Law.
2. Harvard Case Analysis
3. Follow the Child
4. Follow the Money
5. Make a List
6. UN Examination Report
7. The Simple Formula
8. New Family Law
9. The 10 new rules for Family Law
Presentation at the Danish Parliament of an exploratory survey of 2.000 fathers with 50% having less than a month and 50% having more than a month paternity leave.
1. Basic information
2. Paternity leave periode
3. Assessment of paternity leave
4. Paternity leave comparisons
5. Statistical analysis
6. Main conclusions
Council of Europe - Resolution 2079
Presentation of the important Council of Europe resolution 2079 on Equality and shared parental responsibility: the role of fathers.
Presentation at the Council of Europe
Speech at the Council of Europe about gender equality for children and fathers in most western world countries today and work-life balance.
1. Harvard Case Analysis
2. Follow the Child
3. Gender Equality Catalog
4. The Simpel Formula
5. Shared Parenting Research
6. UN Human Rights
7. Principles in a Shared Parenting law
8. The Danish Reform 2019
9. Council of Europe Resolution
Family Reforms 2019
Presentation of the Danish law reform on April 1st 2019 and the stages in creating gender equality and quality improvements in family systems.
1. The three reform stages from 2015 - 2021
2. The five key elements in 2019
3. Double Residence and Shared Public Children Benefits
4. Online learning for all about Shared Parenting
5. Screening of green, yellow and red family situations
6. The new Family Court House and Family Court
7. The children unit, mediation and improved quality
8. Future Gender Equality in Family Life Reforms